The following terms and conditions apply to all Gastronomous events (“Events”) provided by Gastronomous Ltd trading as the “Event Provider”. They have been updated because of the coronavirus pandemic. On purchasing one or more tickets to an Event you agree to these terms and conditions on behalf of yourself and your guests at the Event.
Personal information provided as part of the booking process will only:
- Be used by the Event Provider to administer the Event you are attending
Event specific terms
The Event Provider will supply information about the Event at the time of booking which may include additional terms relevant to procedures, behaviour and/or conduct regarding attendance at the Event. This information will be specific to the relevant Event and will/may include the following:
- Confirmation of the date of the Event and nature of the Event location or venue.
- Any health restrictions, warnings or guidance which are known at that time and which will apply at the Event.
- Age Restriction. All events are for over 18s only. Refunds will not be provided to those who are not admitted to the Event as a result of failure to provide acceptable identification or who do not comply with the applicable age restriction.
- This events is intended only for responsible adults of legal drinking age. Please drink responsibly and with moderation.
- Tickets are sold via an online booking agent and are subject to the agent’s terms and conditions of sale and to the agent’s booking and administrative fees levied at the point of sale.
- The event will finish and all customers will be asked to leave at 11pm
In the interests of public health and safety, the Event Provider reserves the right to update or impose health restrictions, warnings or guidance at any time and by any means available to it (such as on the website or at the Event itself) and which will apply in connection with admittance to and behaviour at the Event as the Event Provider considers appropriate, taking into account any circumstances which exist at the time or in response to any guidance from the Government, Public Health England, or any other governmental or judicial authority.
- No Refunds. Once purchased, tickets are non-refundable except, subject to these terms and conditions, on cancellation of the Event by the Event Provider. Tickets may be transferred to any other person. They specifically may not be used as rewards or competition prizes. Unauthorised resale (or attempted unlawful resale) of a ticket is grounds for seizure or cancellation of that ticket without refund or other compensation. Tickets remain the property of the Event Provider and are a personal revocable license which may be withdrawn and admission refused at any time upon refunding the printed purchase price.
- Ticket price includes all elements as stated on the booking page
Event cancellation policy
- In the event of our having to cancel an Event, including due to Coronavirus, licensing or other legal restrictions or for safety reasons, then the Event Provider will provide notification of the cancellation to the contact information provided by the ticket purchaser. On cancellation, the Event Provider will offer ticket holders the opportunity either; (i) to exchange their tickets for a subsequent Event; or (ii) to a refund equal to the face value of the tickets. This option must be exercised within 2 weeks of notification by the Event Provider of the cancellation. Booking fees or other charges levied by the ticket agent are not refundable. This is the Event Provider’s sole liability to ticket holders in the event of cancellation.
The Event Provider is not holding itself out as an authority on public health regarding the incidence and transmission of any virus. We will follow guidance from the Government and Public Health England (or local or judicial authority) and take such steps as we consider appropriate in the circumstances, and we shall look to comply with such guidance, for example social distancing.
However, it is each Event ticket holder’s sole decision whether to attend any Event knowing the risks associated with how easily a virus may be spread and knowing the health advice and recommendations issued by the Government, Public Health England, or any local or judicial authority. The Event ticket holder is responsible for their own health and safety and cannot solely rely on the measures put in place at the Event by the Event Provider.
The Event Provider’s liability to any person in relation to the purchase of tickets for any Event or in relation to the attendance of that person at any Event shall be limited to direct loss and/or damage actually incurred. In addition, the Event Provider’s total liability to such person shall not in any circumstances exceed the value of the ticket for the relevant Event purchased by or on behalf of that person. We shall not be liable for any special or indirect loss or damage irrespective of whether we have been informed of circumstances where such losses might be incurred. The Event Provider does not attempt to limit or exclude its liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or that or our employees or agents and any other liability that may not be limited or excluded by applicable law.
No variation to these terms and conditions shall have effect unless in writing and signed by an authorised representative of London Restaurant Festival Limited.
These terms and conditions are subject to the laws of England and Wales and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with them or their subject matter or formation (including non-contractual disputes or claims), shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, English law and the parties irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.