The following terms and conditions apply to all Gastronomous events (“Events”) provided by Gastronomous Ltd trading as the “Event Provider”. They have been updated because of the coronavirus pandemic. On purchasing one or more tickets to an Event you agree to these terms and conditions on behalf of yourself and your guests at the Event.
Personal information provided as part of the booking process will only:
• Be used by the Event Provider to administer the Event details you are attending
• These contact details will be destroyed 21 days after the event, in accordance with government guidelines. Event specific terms The Event Provider will supply information about the Event at the time of booking which may include additional terms relevant to procedures, behaviour and/or conduct regarding attendance at the Event.
This information will be specific to the relevant Event and will/may include the following:
• Confirmation of the date of the Event and nature of the Event location or venue.
• Any health restrictions, warnings or guidance which are known at that time and which will apply at the Event.
• Age Restriction. All events are for over 18s only. Refunds will not be provided to those who are not admitted to the Event as a result of failure to provide acceptable identification or who do not comply with the applicable age restriction.
• In the interests of public health and safety, the Event Provider reserves the right to update or impose health restrictions, warnings or guidance at any time and by any means available to it (such as on the website or at the Event itself) and which will apply in connection with admittance to and behaviour at the Event as the Event Provider considers appropriate, taking into account any circumstances which exist at the time or in response to any guidance from the Government, Public Health England, or any other governmental or judicial authority.
• Tickets may be transferred to any other person. They specifically may not be used as rewards or competition prizes. Unauthorised resale (or attempted unlawful resale) of a ticket is grounds for seizure or cancellation of that ticket without refund or other compensation. Tickets remain the property of the Event Provider and are a personal revocable license which may be withdrawn and admission refused at any time upon refunding the printed purchase price.
Event cancellation policy:
• In the event of our having to cancel an Event, including due to Coronavirus, licensing or other legal restrictions or for safety reasons, then the Event Provider will provide notification of the cancellation to the contact information provided by the ticket purchaser.